Have you seen a YouTube video that you would like to download? Do you want to download a YouTube video in MP3 format? You don’t need to stress yourself by installing a YouTube video downloader. There is a simple trick to download videos easily. This article will guide you on how to download from youtube using SS.
How to download from YouTube using SS
The steps and guidelines below will teach you how to use the prefix “ss” to download YouTube videos easily:
- Go to your browser and search for the video you want to download using the YouTube search engine. Click on the video to play it and then pause it.
- Go to the video URL and add “ss” before the “youtube.com…” and click enter.
- You will be directed to another page where you will save the video. This page is the parent website of ssyoutube.com, known as savefrom.net.
- This page will display all the information regarding the YouTube video you want to download. You will find out such info as the duration, the title of the video, and also the video download link.
- On the right of the Download icon in green, you will see a drop-down menu. Click on it and select the format in which you want to download the video. If you want to convert it to MP3, click on the “HD/MP3” option to begin your download.
Other methods of downloading from YouTube on Android
You can also use these methods to download videos from YouTube:
- Using the YouTube app Open the YouTube app and find the video you want to download.
- Play the video and tap the share button Select ‘YouTube downloader’ from the share menu.
- Choose a format to download in – mp4 for a video or mp3 for an audio file.
- Tap download
How to watch removed YouTube videos
If you remember the title of the video you planned to watch, you can deal with the problem fairly easily:
- Go to YouTube.
- Enter the title of the media in the search field of the web site, press Enter or click on the Search button (magnifying glass).
- Look through the search results and find the file you were looking for.
The removed file may appear in this search result. Also, there is a chance that the file had copies on the video-sharing website that were uploaded by other users. Popular and viral media usually have tons of replicas on the website.